Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family Weekend at BSU - 2 page scrapbook layout

Hello! It's Thursday, already! I've been so busy at my day job lately there just hasn't been much time for blogging. I've missed it...Thought I'd post one of my favorite recent layouts today. My youngest son, Jacob, is in his first year at Ball State University this year. It's been hard having him away!!! It's only an hour from here to there, but we don't just jump in the car and drive down there on a whim. He is really enjoying his college experience and making us very proud.

In September, we attended family weekend at BSU! We had a lot of fun! We spent the night at a nearby hotel and just spent time together.  This page features pictures from the football game. I love the color scheme!!

 Here's the left side. 
That's our oldest son and daughter-in-law pictured with my husband. She is newly pregnant, so we'll be first time grandparents next May or June!!! Exciting!! It was so great they could join us for the weekend. Our kids are pretty close, so I don't think he would have missed this time to be with his brother for anything.

Here's the right side featuring the college man himself sporting his red hat and scruffy beard! LOL!
I hid some of the journalling here in a flap behind one of the pictures. As you can see, the clips turn allowing the flap to be lifted. I will definitely do this again because it was so stinkin easy.

Here's a closeup of the triple layered title which I popped up.  I love the way the tiny red sticker letters coordinate with the colors and graph paper.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great crafty week!

1 comment:

  1. Was looking for a informative post like this, it will help me a lot Weekend Travel

    ReplyDelete