Thursday, October 27, 2011

Vintage Wedding Album - FINISHED!

I had such a great time scrapping this past weekend. Always great to getaway and enjoy some friends, and get some layouts done!!! I can't wait to share them. One of the things I finished up was the album of my parents wedding photos. If you haven't seen the past layouts, you can see all of them here.

 Here's the remainder of the double layouts. Hope you enjoy checking out these old photos! You can click on any of these pictures and it will enlarge for you, then just hit your back button to come back. I tried to keep them fairly simple so the project wouldn't overwhelm me, and so that the photos would be the center of attention.
















I really enjoyed this project and felt honored to do this for my parents. They are such great people. They are still together after all these years....unfortunately, they are both dealing with some health issues, but I'm praying to have them around to see lots of great grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment