Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Simple cards to share

I cropped this weekend and believe it or not, forgot to take my pictures. Not to worry, though. I spent the whole day making cards and getting back into the crafty groove. Thought I'd share a few with you today.

These are all made from scraps. I bought a pack of white cards and envelopes on sale recently. It's so nice to have these on hand for making a quick card. Then I just pull out my scrap file and see what's in there. =)

For the first card, I used a  SU sentiment, oval punch, and two scalloped punches to matt the sentiment. The black and white paper is CM.

I used the same papers here with another SU sentiment stamp and frame. I used the scalloped punch to punch it out and then another of the same size scallop punched in black, then offset it to give it some definition. The pink matt was cut with Cricut Accent Essentials at 1/4" larger than the scallop punch. I layed 3 strips of ribbon/twine under the paper on the right side before sticking it down, then tied each in a bow after sliding on the sentiment tag.

Basically the same idea here on the third card, but used three different patterned papers and attached the sentiment in the corner with foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment