Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Hello Dolly" #2 scrapbook layout

Hello scrappy friends! Hope you are all enjoying some sunshine wherever you are today.

Today, I'm sharing another layout from the musical Hello Dolly. I previously shared a layout that I made for his album. I had so many great pictures left, that I made a layout for the family album.

The title is from the Winter Woodlands cartridge. It's one of my favorite "fancy" fonts. The top layer is cream and the bottom layer is red. I made a rosette by folding strips of paper accordion style and attaching it to a punched circle. I inked the edges and added some musical notes cut with the Quarter Note cartridge.


The masking tape is Tim Holtz. I added another strip of wallets for the pictures of the waiter routine! These guys were amazing! The journalling spots were simple rectangles. I punched one side with the Fiskar's postage stamp border punch just to give it some detail. The patterned paper strips which are really hard to see are Cloud 9 Design. I added a couple of plain white flowers and inked the edges and added an antique-looking brad


Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment