Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Boy oh Boy"

Yay for the weekend! Today, I want to share a layout of my sons' senior trip to Chicago and some goofy pictures taken while working on his senior project. I was under the gun to get these into his graduation album. They went together pretty quickly because I used mainly products from the Teen Angst line from We R Memory Keepers.

The photos were taken at different events on different days, but they look great together and filled a double layout nicely.

The title is actually a big sticker that came with the paper stack. The photos on the left are of the guys making a pyramid together...perfect! The bright green color also tied in nicely with the colors in the photos on the right side. I used some arrow stickers (same line) to point out Jacob in the "dog pile".

I loved working with these pictures. These kids are so stinkin' goofy! They were obviously having a little fun with the computer camera and photo editing software. The photo strip at the top was originally a 4 x 6 picture with the pictures set up 2 x 2. The strip fit the layout better. I mounted it on a wider strip of green, to leave some room for journalling.

Thanks for checking out my blog today!! Have a scrappy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment