Sunday, June 5, 2011

Father's day cards to share

While I was making my graduation cards, I  decided to go ahead and make Father's Day cards while I had my mess scattered around. Here's what I made.


The stamps are all brand new from Stampin Up! I had the paper in my stash. I cut the letters and the penants with my Cricut cartridge "Birthday Bash" and bakers twine to string it all up. If you look closely you will see the embossing on the sides created with VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder...an easy subtle effect.


I made a black style and a brown since we are blessed enough to still have both of our Dads!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I'm personally not ready for Monday yet, but am very thankful for a good job that I love that helps to pay the bills and support my obsession...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment