Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cards

I'm making time for a really quick post before Jacob's soccer game.

I made these a few weeks back. The snail is a 3D sticker embellishment that I've had in my stash for awhile. I really liked the orange buttons with it. This one came together pretty fast for me.
The next baby boy card is my fave! I sent it to my nephew and wife in Dallas area who are expecting their very first baby later this year. We can't wait. I was following a sketch but didn't like it until I used the crimper on the star, and then added the baby blue star stamps on the white background. That seemed to pull it all together for me.
The last is a sympathy card for our Pastor's wife whose Mom passed away recently. I just love how the tree stamp (SU) turned out. I'm still a rookie stamper....practice, practice, practice!
I'm scrapping this Friday night and Saturday! Can't wait. Need to print some pictures out so I have something to work on. LOL! =) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment