Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Girl cards

Life is absolutely crazy right now...mostly in a good way. My son is getting married in 9 days! We're excited, anxious, and a little overwhelmed with all of the emotions that come along with your kids growing up. Is it possible that I'm old enough to have one leaving the nest? LOL!

For this reason, I've been a little crazy busy with finishing up wedding programs (I will post pics on a future post), following up on RSVP's, rehearsal dinner details, getting my dress fitted, and hunting down the perfect accessories....The list goes on, but it's time to get on with the scrappy.

These two cards are definitely not my favorites but I thought I'd post a little pink inspiration since I don't have the opportunity very often. Two of my friends had baby girls and I quickly made these cards with materials I already had on hand.

I promise to get some photos and post a few more exciting projects before the wedding. Wish the colors had turned out more true in these photos...The pink looks kind of peachy here.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment