Saturday, June 22, 2024

Always Take the Scenic Route - Two Page Scrapbook Travel Layout

 Hope you aren't tired of seeing my Wyoming scrapbook layouts. I only have a few more, and then I'll move on. Promise! 

Here's a fun layout of the route north of Yellowstone Park. Again, the scenery is amazing. So many beautiful photo ops. We stopped every 5 minutes to take pictures. 



Echo Park's "Let's Go Anywhere" paper was fun to use with these pictures. I was unsure of all the black and white pattern, but actually love how it turned out. I used the DTC Shiplap font for the journaling, cut some whimsical pines, and a fun wood road sign (I have no idea what line it's from). I loved mixing these two patterned paper and lining it with the black and white woodgrain washi tape. 

Hope you ae having a great week!!









No comments:

Post a Comment