Thursday, June 27, 2024

Teton Glaciers - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 Hello scrappy friends! Hope your week is off to a good start. 

I have a few more scrapbook layouts from our trip to the Tetons in September 2020. It was such a trying year! What a blessing to be able to get away and enjoy God's creation at it's very best!

This collection is KaiserCraft "Let's Go". It worked perfectly with my pictures and I wish I had more of it. Having the stamps, ephemera and zip strip from the same collection makes it all so easy to assemble a coordinated page. I designed my title and journaling in a text inside a drawn box with my Cricut. The title font is "Go Canada"
I really like the color of the background paper. It's kind of a stormy blue. 
Hope you are inspired to create today! Come back soon! Only a few Teton layouts left to share. 





No comments:

Post a Comment