Saturday, June 29, 2024

Midway Geyser Basin - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

I'm back with another layout from our Grand Tetons trip. I can't believe this was 4 years ago. I'm very slow to post layouts, but I'm getting it done now!
This layout is from the Midway Geyser Basin in Yellowstone! It was so crowded! It was the middle of Covid and people were trying to get out into nature, even with throngs of others. It didn't bother us, though, because we were outside. It felt normal to be out traveling. It was frustrating to find decent parking, though. 
The paper is from Close to My Heart "Timber" and Simple Stories "Color Vibe". I created my own title, skooching the letters together and welding to just have one piece to attach. I'm not sure how we survived the years of attaching separate letters (alpha stickers!) before we could create and design our own titles! It was brutal! The Adventure Outside stamp is from Close to My Heart and was inked with a StampinUp marker. 
 I used some denim self adhesive washi tape for additional texture. I wish I would have matched the title color to this shade of blue. You know what they say about hindsight... 

Thanks for stopping by for my last few layouts from the Grand Teton! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment