Thursday, June 20, 2024

Elk - Two Page Scrapbook Travel Layout

 Just got back from a work trip to Florida, yesterday. We stayed an extra few days on Amelia Island. The weather was pretty tolerable for Florida. It was actually cooler there than it's been here in NE Indiana!

I'm jumping right back into the blogging routine and have another travel layout to share with you today.

This mountain scenery is unbelievable, in spite of the residual smoke that drifted in from the California wildfires. 

The paper is from Close to My Heart, along with PhotoPlay map paper and journaling card of Yellowstone. I used some small strips and banners of some argyle paper I found in my scrappy stash. I love when I can incorporate some of my patterned paper scrap stash into a layout! The washi tape is from Paper Studio. I cut the title from some scraps of woodgrain paper and the elk silhouette out of brown. 
Hope you enjoy this and find some inspiration from my travel layouts. Have a great day! It's time for me to go unpack! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment