Saturday, June 1, 2024

Mammoth Hot Springs - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 I hope you've noticed that I'm on a roll of posting regularly. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself.

Today, I'm sharing another layout from our Yellowstone trip from a few years back. This is still one of my favorite destinations so far. 

We travelled north in Yellowstone National Park to Mammoth, Wyoming to see the Mammoth Hot Springs and saw the Continental Divide along the way.

Since I failed to journal on my page, 😲 Mammoth Hot Springs is a large complex of hot springs on a hill of travertine adjacent to Fort Yellowstone. It was created over thousands of years as hot water from the spring cooled and deposited calcium carbonate. You can walk along the boardwalk and see all of the interesting formations. 
The Close to My Heart cardstock and American Crafts "Wolf Pack" paper were a great combo for this layout along with some woodgrain washi tape. I'm not sure where the "Wander" embellishment came from but I think it was a different pack of designer paper. I cut some cool evergreens for embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my Yellowstone layouts. Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment