Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Home on the Range - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 I'm back to share another layout from our trip to Wyoming. Hope you're not getting bored with all of these layouts. 

It was so cool to see this herd of buffalo in Yellowstone. Even though they are plentiful in the park, I'd never seen this many together, so close. They totally own the road and rightfully so. Everybody wants to see them close up, especially the calves. They can hold up traffic for awhile, but nobody seems to mind!


The paper is Reminisce "Scrap This" and "Get Crafty" along with Kaiser Craft's "Let's Go" collection. The washi is maybe from Recollections. I journaled with my Cricut using the "Dusty Spurs" font and added the buffalo. I love how detailed it turned out, almost like one jumped off the photo. 
I remember the title being difficult to cut because the letters were so thin, but I don't remember why I tipped the title word "range". I don't like it now.😜 It's okay to look back and wish something was different. Do you ever go back and change something on your finished layouts? I will definitely fix a date (which my husband seems to catch when I show him), or something else that I got wrong for historical purposes. I try to just use it as a learning experience, knowing not every layout will be published, or a work of art.

Hope you are off to a great start this week! Thank you for checking out my layouts!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment