Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Happy Birthday Bro - One Page Layout

 I thought I'd take a quick break from posting my Grand Tetons layouts. Here's one from several years back that I've never postged. Note: My youngest has since cut his hair and beard...lol...way better now! 

We met the boys for a quick birthday lunch at Taco Bell!!!! Too funny, but we knew we could all step away from our work day long enough to be together on their birthday! We celebrated it again on another day so the spouses and grandkids could join.

Yes, they are birthday brothers! Two years apart, but both share the same date of birth. I'd like to take the credit for that, because I think it is so fun that they share their special days. But you know, they decide when they'll make their entrance in the world, with absolutely nothing Mom can do about it. 

I used several different scraps on the page and layered them up as a backdrop to the picture. I took my cue from the wall mural in the photo and used those colors. I added three different types of washi (love the mustaches!) and a vintage looking happy birthday image from Design Space, along with strip journaling. The white Jelly Roll pen is a great way to add quick faux stitching. I used baker's twine for the bow in the upper right corner and my old revolving date stamp on a ticket to mark the year.
Here's a closeup so you can more easily see most of the details.

Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy your week and be crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment