Thursday, May 23, 2024

Danger - Too Close - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 Hello! It's been a beautiful day filled with mostly sunshine and warm temperatures. Not that I was outside much, but it was a wonderful Work From Home Wednesday. My favorite day of the work week! 

Today, I'm sharing a layout of a close up moose and bear sighting while we were in the Grand Tetons, Wyoming. My hubby took these. Yes, he was way too close! They all got in trouble with the Rangers. Thankfully everybody was fine and got some great pictures out of the deal. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ

When traveling the roads through the Grand Teton National Park, you will often see a bunch of vehicles pulled off to the side of the road. That's your cue to pull off and go see the attraction. Usually, some type of wildlife has been spotted and you can literally follow the crowd and it will be worth the walk. 

The paper is from Hiedi Swapp Wolf Pack. The journaling circle is from another set. I used Close to My Heart "Life in Pictures" for the cameras. 


As I look back on this layout, I'd probably change a few things. It seems kind of "bear" (um....bare)๐Ÿ˜’ to me. More embellishments and something to tie in the two sides would have been helpful. We don't hit them all out of the park, and that's okay. I do like the paper I chose, but definitely could have tied them together a little more meaningfully. Thanks for listening to my self critique. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 








No comments:

Post a Comment