Sunday, May 12, 2024

Hot Shot - Two Page Travel Scrapbook layout

 Here's another fun layout from our trip to see Old Faithful. There was a ton of people there and the traffic and parking was crazy, but totally worth fighting the crowd to see this great icon of Yellowstone National Park. Definitely one of those bucket list destinations!

If you follow me, you probably know that I like to have fun with titles and typically create my own layered designs. I found the words separately and picked them out of other Design Space images by using the contour feature. Then layered them and played with the size/scale to see what it would look like on my page.
The paper is Photo Play "Old Faithful"...seems appropriate, right? I bought two or three sheets of this so I could use both sides. One side is the all over map of Yellowstone, and the other is the card embellishments. The Kraft flowers are Recollection brand. I even added a few to the left side to embellish the bunch of flowers that were printed on the map paper. The simple arrows are from Close to my Heart "Aurora". I was too chicken to stamp it right on my page, so I used a separate, matching sheet of cardstock. I don't love that look, but I didn't want to redo my page if I messed up. The extra wide map decorate tape is from Zaomo. I never heard of this brand, but I love it.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment