Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Joyful, Merry and Blessed - Two Page Christmas Scrapbook layout

 I just returned from a five day Scrapbooking retreat! It's a crazy time of year to be away from home, but how wonderful to have a break from the craziness of Christmas preparation. I took some time to do Christmas cards and finished up some pages from our trip to Florida for a conference on travel that I attended. Mainly, I chatted with friends and it did my heart good!

Time to share a few more Christmas layouts. I don't have a lot of time for a long post, so I'm going to throw them out here for you and not say a lot. I don't love scrapbooking Christmas pictures. They always seem kind of busy and they look the same to me after a few layouts, but I do them anyway. Every Christmas is different and you never know when you might lose a loved one.
This layout is from our annual "after Christmas" get together with our beloved extended family. We have so much fun together. I feel blessed that we actually enjoy each other's company.

I hope you are inspired to scrap your family Christmas photos! I will try to post a few more throughout the end of the year and maybe into January. There are so many more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment