Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Christmas Cheer - Two Page Christmas Layout

 Here's another Christmas layout to share featuring my kids and grandchildren opening their stockings.πŸ’“πŸ˜ Again, 2019!! Yikes. Better late than never in posting this one. 

I love all of these smiling faces! Our life seemed a little easier three years ago. We've faced some hard changes and challenges since then. These are beautiful memories to hang on to, for sure. Look at Scarlet all dressed up in her Christmas dress. And...you should see her now, 3 years later! She's turning into a beautiful young lady.
Love the way this simple layout turned out. I was able to pack in a nice handful of photos and still add some embellishments and style.
I hope your Christmas decorating, shopping, baking, planning, and parties are falling beautifully into place. Even if they aren't...try to take a deep breath and choose not to stress about it all. My motto this year has been to try to go with the flow. That's not who I am instinctively, but it's the only way I can stay focused on the true reason for the season! 

Hang in there everybody!! Stop back for some more Christmas layouts....Promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment