Thursday, December 7, 2023

Peace and Love - Two Page Christmas Scrapbook Layout

 Here I go with the first of my Christmas layouts to share this season. 

Do you scrapbook chronologically? That is typically the way I do it. It keeps things in order and that seems to be less confusing for me. Otherwise, I'm wondering what is done and what isn't. Ugh...that's just how I roll and it works for me! 

As you can see I am posting at least a few years after the pictures were taken. I'm really only a year to year and a half behind in actually scrapping my photos....It just takes me awhile to take photos of my layouts, and then post them here. These last two steps, are my least favorite and they tend to sink to the bottom of my at home "to do" list.

Anyway, here's my first Christmas layout post of 2023! It is December, after all!

I love watching our boys and their girls opening gifts. They seem to have fun with it, just like the little kids. I just read the date and this layout is actually from Christmas 2019!!! 
So much has transpired in the last almost 4 years. I love my family so much, even through the many ups, downs, and shock losses that occur along the way.
Since I do scrap chronologically, I tend to get tired of all the Christmas paper and traditional Christmas colors. I used olive cardstock here and a smaller scrap of some untraditional looking Christmas paper. I really could have added some embellishments here now that I look at it 4 years later. To be honest, Christmas photos are my last types of photos to scrap. I love Christmas, though!!! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope your Christmas preparations are bringing you joy instead of stress and anxiety! I'm trying to keep the reason for the season front and center this year. God sent his son to save each one of us! Unconditional love given for a world that doesn't deserve His mercy and grace.  


No comments:

Post a Comment