Thursday, December 21, 2023

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Two Page Christmas Scrapbook Layout

Hello again! I promised to post a few more Christmas layouts before the season is behind us.

I love the title for this page. It was a lot of work to cut out, but I think it was totally worth the effort, as most good thins are! I also love the fox Washi that I added across the page. It's so cute, but you can see my Cricut was having a little trouble with the cuts.
 Do you get a real tree for Christmas? We love real trees, even though they can be a hassle. I've loved the years where our kids and grandkids went along with us to pick it out. After, we'd grab some dinner together. Sadly, our other son and wife couldn't make it in 2020. The grands rode with us in the car and we sang some Christmas songs together on the road.

The pictures above were taken of a home in our neighborhood which is beautifully decked out for Christmas each year. The reflection of the lights on the pond is quite spectacular. This is not one of those "tacky" Christmas displays. It's really beautiful!
So many wonderful memories of Christmases past. So much can change in the scope of a few years. Enjoy every moment with family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment