Friday, December 22, 2023

It's All About the Cookies - Two Page Christmas Scrapbook Layout

 Oh I miss the cookie making! We didn't have time to get together for this tradition this year. It makes me sad, but I'm also trying to be realistic with everybody's schedules. I miss it! Hopefully we can make a few in the New Year before the extended family gathering. We'll see. 


I like the non-traditional aqua paper for this layout. It "makes it" for me. I used the cut and draw feature for the "cookie" title. It gives it a vintage, homespun vibe.
Sometimes family pictures break my heart for the way things were, but at the same time, these are such fond memories for me, I can't "not" post them.  
I was able to get 8 pictures on this layout and still add some patterned paper and journaling. I call that a win. Hope this inspires you in some way!

I'm still not ready for Christmas, but here I am blogging about cookies from 3 years ago. Thanks for stopping by! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment