Saturday, December 23, 2023

Fantasy of Lights - Two Page Christmas Scrapbook Layout

 I'm on a roll here with posting my Christmas layouts from a few years back. It's been fun reliving the memories as I share my layouts with you. 

I love the paper with this layout. It reminds me of vertical light strings. I added the simple evergreens with white "snow", and cut a few strands of mini lights to drape across the top. Love when you can save the free pass and use it for the title!
I had the two glittery scraps (journaling background and horizontal piece) that match your layout perfectly. I love to use scraps!

I hope you are inspired by this layout. It's such a busy and exhausting time!! Here's to getting everything done and then being able to relax and enjoy the magic and peace that follows.
I'm planning to post a few more, if I can squeak in the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment