Sunday, October 22, 2023

Apples - Two page scrapbook layout

 We love the tradition of picking apples together. Lately, it's just been hard to get our crew together for various reason. Of course, I love to document the family fun!

This apple picking party was a from a few years back. Honestly, we haven't all been able to do it again since then. Life can be complicated and hard sometimes.

I love the vintage, distressed paper! Maybe because I'm vintage, and also distressed. 😜 As much as I love working with a pack of matching designer paper, I feel accomplished when I can go through my stash and find coordinating scraps that will work together in a layout. That's what I did here. I'm pretty happy with the results.
Apparently, I was having so much fun putting the layout together that I completely forgot to add the date. Ugh! I believe it was Fall of 2020.

I cut the title with my Cricut and added checkered red washi tape vertically to give it some pop. The red and white baker's twine adds texture. I created this way before I started doing most of my journaling with my Cricut, so you'll all have to suffer through my handwriting. 

Hope you are enjoying this season. What's not to love, except today it is a little rainy and dreary! Time to break out all the pumpkin and apple recipes, a pot of chili, and sit by the fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment