Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Pumpkin Patch - Two Pager Fall Scrapbook Layout

 Hello! It's been awhile. 

I have so many fall layouts to share, and now winter is at our doorstep. But maybe some of you are working on your fall layouts? Here's a little inspiration, either way. 

One of our traditions that we've managed to keep up with is taking the grands to the apple orchard and the pumpkin patch. 

I'm not sure how it's been 3 years since this particular pumpkin event, but WOW! Once again, time proves to be faster than the blink of an eye. 

First...ugh, I wish I had beautiful hand writing. I spend most of my day on a computer now, so I really don't get much practice with writing anymore. Currently, I use my Cricut for most of my journaling because it's just more fun and the results are much more legible.
The pics look a little weird in the photos of these layouts. I'm not sure why, but they don't look like that for real. Anyway, I love the argyle style paper for these fall pics. Hope the layout inspires you in some way.
Have a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment