Thursday, August 17, 2023

Let's Go Fly a Kite - two page summer scrapbook layout

 We just came back from a work trip in Florida.  It was hard to escape the excessive heat and humidity, but it made the pool feel that much more refreshing!

Are you enjoying your summer? It's slipping away quickly. 

I decided to take a little break from posting my travel pictures to a summer layout featuring my adorable grands! They're the best. I love that this layout helps me hang on to the memories of this day from 2020. 

I love the accents on this page, from the kite to the clouds!
The paper is Simple Stories "We are Family" and Close to My Heart "These are my People", along with some Recollections cardstock.
My favorite part about the page (aside from my beautiful grandchildren) is the simple layout, and the fun embellishments. 
We had a great day flying a kite, playing with fairy gardens and Hot Wheels, and soaking up some rays.

Hope you are inspired to be creative today, or to spend some extra time with your grands. Have a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment