Thursday, July 20, 2023

Teton Village - Two Page Travel Layout

 Here's another layout from our Wyoming trip in 2020. The Teton Village is just outside the entrance for the Teton National Park. Our group stayed at The Terra Hotel. It was beautiful and we loved our stay there. In fact, I'd like to book another meeting there in the future with one of our groups. There were lots of other accommodations available, as well as some shopping and eateries. Of course, the Teton Mountain Range is the most scenic back drop for the entire area!

This was a pretty simple layout. All pictures were matted on white for definition and I added black and white washi tape to highlight a few of the pictures. I like the black and white with the green plaid patterned paper.
I created the title in Design Space and cut it with my Cricut along with Mr. Moose. The dark green banners on both sides of the layout help to anchor the photos. Circut journaling for the "win", so that future generations can actually read it. I also added a few black and white tickets from my stash

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a lovely rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment