Thursday, July 13, 2023

Moose Sighting - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout - WY

 I am so behind in sharing my layouts! In September 2020, we had a wonderful opportunity to visit Wyoming!! Our hotel was right near the Grand Teton National Park. There was so much wildlife to see, not to mention the incredible Teton Mountain Range. 

Here's a layout from our first day exploring. We saw a moose right away! 

The patterned paper is Close to My Heart "Aurora" with some washi tape from Recollections.
I used "One Way Borders" stamp set from CTMH for the arrow, cut some trees and the lovely moose from Design Space, along with the title. The arrow embellishment is just under the picture where y ou can see the moose the best. Can you see her? I even used the Cricut for my journaling so that somebody can actually read it later. 
I love how the solid blue along the bottom makes the sky and the mountain range pop. You will notice in many of these pictures that the sky was very hazy from all the fire fires out west. It was a shame, but it didn't stop us from seeing everything we could. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment