Thursday, June 29, 2023

The Stand - Two Page Ice Cream Scrapbook Layout

 I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream!! The perfect summer time treat. This place is a favorite here in town. We try to visit at least once every summer, but again, we've not been over there yet this season. Look at these faces! My favorites!


The Stand has a vintage vibe to it, so I played into that theme with my paper and embellishments. The paper is PhotoPlay's "Birthday Girl Wishes" along with some vertical strips of scraps, lined with Paper Studio red chevron washi. 

The ice cream cone, title and stars are from Cricut's design space.
That cone looks pretty tasty. I even found an embossed paper scrap in my stash to use. What are the odds?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment