Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Breakfast - Two Page Scrapbook Layout

 Do you scrapbook your food? Food photos are a big thing for some, but not really for me. Unless it is a fun and memorable experience that I want to document!

On our way home from "Up North" we stopped at this wonderful restaurant for breakfast. I loved the yummy traditional breakfast food (including crispy bacon), yummy lattes, and the fun vintage decor.

To fit with the vintage vibe, I used some Ombre geometric paper for the background. So fun! I can't think of a better use for this last bit of paper from Glitz "Finley".  The button is cut like a prism and I'm sure it's going to stick out in my album, but worth it! The little mini alpha stamps are an easy way to add the name of the restaurant as a subtitle - Anna's House, Holland, MI
I love all the little knick knacks on the shelves. No, I wouldn't want them in my own house, but the decor made this place special and memorable. It was a wonderful blend of new and old. Look at "Flo" on the ladies room door. She's perfect!
The Scotch washi tape seems to tie it all together well. I especially like the title and coffee cup cut with images from Design Space. I used my Cricut to journal since I had a rather small space and wanted it to be legible. 😀

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope your week is off to a good start!


No comments:

Post a Comment