Friday, June 18, 2021

I got Published!!

 For the last couple years, I've been stretching myself and submitting some of my favorite scrapbook pages for publication. A few months back, I received the humbling news that another one of my layouts was chosen for their Summer publication!!

I would LOVE for you to check out their summer issue. Please see the link below which will be live for viewing Friday, June 18. One of the perks of getting published is receiving the magazine early, holding it in your hand, and thumbing through it about 100 times. The talent and inspiration is amazing! Oh, and they also send some incredible scrapping goodies as a thank you for contributing to their magazine. 😍

Be sure to check out my layout on page 65 and let me know what you think. I hope that you enjoy all of the layouts, cards and papercrafts that are featured in this issue.

https://scrapbookandcards.com/summer-2021/ 

 
I would love to encourage you to put yourself out there and submit some layouts. Honestly, I tried several different issues and page calls before I was selected. I find it very rewarding. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and checking out the new issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!!

If you want to see my original post about my "Paradise" layout, check it out here. Note the photo has been removed temporarily for publication purposes.



No comments:

Post a Comment