Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sawyer Turns Five - Two Page Birthday Scrapbook Layout

Time sure does fly, even when we're "staying at home". Many have had more time to craft during this time, but we are actually working full time from home. This is such a unique time, but I must say that I love working from the comfort of my own home. I've been really productive and can do 98% of my job from here.

All of that to say, I'm so very thankful for my employer! They worked fast and hard to get more than 500 employees set up with all they need to work from home. Kudos to them!!

Now on to the point of my post today. My grandson's birthday is coming up quick!! Poor guy...quarantine birthdays are not ideal, but I know we will all do what we can to make the most of it. It may end up being one of the best!

Today I'd like to share the layout from his fifth birthday!
I love this boy paper pack from My Mind's Eye "Boy Crazy". The colors are so vintage and it's easy to mix and match the different patterns.
Stars and stripes, rockets, robots, and tennis shoes. What else could you need? Since he received stomp rockets for his birthday, I found a rocket image in Design Studio and added it for journaling.
There's a lot going on in this layout, but I love the way it turned out. It totally suits his fun personality. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Stay home and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment