Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sawyer turns 5! - Two Page Birthday Layout

Hooray! Today is our Grandson's 6th birthday! We are so excited to celebrate with him tonight, even though the celebration may not look like it has in the past. We will make sure he knows how amazing he is and how much we love him!! 😍😍😍

Here's another layout of his fifth birthday last year. I love the pennant paper and the perfect boy colors in this layout. 
 He's a very lucky little man to have so much family around to love on him! We had such a great time celebrating 5 years and all of the energy that comes with that. Our grands help us feel more young at heart and see things through their eyes. What a gift!
The paper is Photo Play's "Birthday Boy". I was so torn between which side of the paper to use? Do you ever feel like that? The other side had an aqua background with presents and cupcakes. I decided to go with this side because of the white background which allowed me to use the teal cloud paper.😍 I also used BoBuny's "Lemonade Stand" and "Mango/Luau Lime". I used my Cricut to cut the green scallops, scalloped circle and the title. I cut out their cute puppy (Archie) and propped him in the corner of the pictures, just because he's so handsome!

Thanks for stopping by today! I have lots more layouts lined up to share in April...a few more birthdays and Easter. And...I hope you are all super impressed that I'm less than a year behind on my scrap-booking. If I was completely current, I wouldn't have anything to work on, and I don't even want to know what that would be like. 😟

Stop back soon! In the meantime, stay at home and be safe. We'll get through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment