Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Celebrate - Two Page Wedding Scrapbook Layout

Here is the last page of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding album! I've been sharing these pages for several months now and we've finally come to the end. :)

 They had so many great pictures during the reception, it was really hard to choose just enough for a two page layout! I trimmed a few of them down to 4x4 in order to pack a few more in. Wallet size pics are also a good choice for a page like this with so many awesome pictures to choose from. You will notice I mixed color pictures with black and white throughout this album.
 Oh to be this young again!! 😍 They had such a great time celebrating. My son was part of an a Capella group at Ball State and many of them were at the wedding. I kept waiting for them to all break out in song for us, but the upper right picture is the closest they came. Look at all that hair!!
 The paper here is a metallic wood grain! It's hard to see it in these photographs, but it is so pretty! One of those papers you almost hate to use (or is that just me??)!
I cut some banners to use down the center of the project to highlight the picture of them dancing together and added a little bit of twine around the banners for the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out this wedding album. If you'd like to see all of the layouts for this wedding album in one place, you can find them on Pinterest: My Scrapbook Pages - Wedding

Stay safe and enjoy your additional time with family during the days and weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment