Monday, March 23, 2020

Garter Toss - Two Page Wedding Scrapbook Pages

How is everybody doing out there? How are you handling the social distancing and possible isolation that is happening in our country right now? While it can be a very unsettling time, I'm choosing to stay positive and trying to make the most of it. We are working from home, which is awesome, but the reason behind it does make me sad. Praying our nation will get through this together and that we will stand united, taking care of each other along the way.

On a more joyous note, I'm sharing another two page wedding layout from my son and DIL's wedding a few years back. I was so grateful to be able to put a wedding album together for them.
Sorry for the weird variation in color on the photographs of these layouts. The sun must have been coming in the window where I was shooting these in a way that I didn't notice until now.  I love the ease of using washi tape! I used 2 different woodgrains along with a floral to ground the photos on this page.
As you can see, my son and the boys had a great time together! Crazy kids enjoying their big day. They will look back on their wedding day with such great memories!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your extra time at home means a little more craft time for you. I'm hoping I can be a little more productive this week myself. Blessings  and safety to all of you!!
Remember to look in on your neighbors and take good care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment