Saturday, March 14, 2020

Bouquet Toss - Two Page Wedding Scrapbook Layout

We're getting down to the last few wedding layouts from my son and daughter-in-love's wedding album. I hope you are finding some inspiration in these multi-picture, double layouts.
 I just love the look on her face as she's getting ready for the big toss. So cute!!
 I didn't add a lot of embellishment to this page, but hopefully just enough to bring out the pictures, sentiments, and memories of their big day.  Since this page was all about the single ladies, I added a doilie and some mini punched flowers to go along with the pink matted pictures. The larger layer of the bottom flower was cut from a scrap of patterned paper that I had in my stash. 
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment