Thursday, March 12, 2020

Craft - One Page Scrapbook Layout

This little granddaughter of mine is something special!! She will be eight years old next month! Not sure how that happened so fast! She's very excited to spend time with me in my craft room. She's learning to use my Cricut and my iPad to find the images she is interested in. I love spending time with her, especially one on one!!

I don't love this picture of myself, but I LOVE that my hubby captured us crafting together and making memories. I hope she will always love to craft with me and spend time with her Grandma. 😍 She and her brother bring such joy, fun, and sometimes a little chaos to our little family! Being a Grandma is the best!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Stay crafty and healthy!

P.S. I haven't forgotten about the last few layouts form my son's wedding. They're coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment