Tuesday, April 28, 2020

"Birthday Girl" - Two Page Scrapbook Layout

Wow! I don't know how time is flying so fast! Indiana is on a Stay at Home order and I've been working my full time job from home for over a month now. We don't go out unless necessary to pick up supplies, occasional fast food pickup, or even more rare drive to work to handle something I can't do at home. 

Thankfully, I do love being in my home. But, I am ready for things to start moving towards "normal" again!! I know I'm not alone on that feeling. I miss my family, friends and coworkers. 

We're all tired of hearing and reading about the virus, so I will move on to something more fun like sharing a scrapbook page! Today, I have another birthday page. This is my youngest daughter-in-love. She's a keeper and we are proud to have her in our family!
 She's not a huge fan of being in the spotlight, but she puts up my need to celebrate all things birthday!! I believe this paper is from Glitz design, including the green strip with black owns. I believe that was the edge of the 12x12 paper. I love owls!!
 Every time I see pictures taken in our Dining Room, I really want to get our ship lap project started. The wall is not very flattering to those sitting in front of it. Although, when this was taken, it probably had more to do with my old cell phone camera. In spite of the dreary background, she is a beauty and we so enjoy having her in our family.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope your week is starting out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment