Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Udderly Fun"

Here's a fun layout from the Indiana Fair two years back! It's going on now. Wish we could get there, but it's been such a busy, busy summer. These layouts remind me of the sights, sounds, and yes, the smells, of our day at the State Fair.
I think we all left that barn wanting a cute baby calf of our own! 😍 They wouldn't be too much work, would they? They're actually smaller than our dog and I'm sure he'd like a playmate. 😀😁
 The cute paper is by BoBunny"Kiss the Cook" and Reminisce "In the Kitchen". I love the red accents with it. I cut the title and cow with my Circut. The State Fair embellishment was made with a scalloped circle punch and a 2" circle punch which fits perfect inside of it. I used a little bakers twine and a Kraft tag on top. I love to layer my embellies.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Come back to see one more State Fair Layout on Friday morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment