Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - Indiana Fair

Who has been to a State Fair this year?  Anybody??  These pics are from a few years ago during our first time ever to the fair. We met our kids and grandkids there. So much fun to see it with them!
I thought the paper from Simple Stories "Say Cheese"was super fun for this occasion. The smaller square pics really help me fit more pictures on the page.  I simply matted my photos with a thin black matt, added a few embellishments like layered scalloped circle punches (StapinUp!) and a title with the same colors and DONE.

Hope you enjoy! You can double click the pic for a closer view. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have a few more State Fair layouts that I will share this week, so come back and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment