Friday, August 16, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Giddy Up"

Here's my last Indiana State Fair layout to share. This is my beautiful granddaughter riding a pony for her very first time. I was so excited for her!! She was a bit nervous, but seemed to enjoy it once she got through the line and started riding. I've loved horses for most of my life, so I especially enjoyed seeing her eyes light up!!
 I used Simple Stories "We Are Family" collection. I randomly doodled my own cross stitches on the blue cardstock to tie in with the patterned paper. Once again, my StampinUp! five petal punch was perfect since it's similar to the flowers on the patterned paper.  I topped them with little buttons from my stash. Red and white checked washi came in handy as an accent. The journaling card is from Basic Grey.
 I found the cute title in Design Space. So perfect for a little girl's first pony ride!!
Thanks for checking out my Indiana State Fair layouts this week. If you get a chance to visit one of the State Fairs, you should definitely go check out the animals, ride the rides, and enjoy some yummy fair food! It's a wonderful way to spend a summer day, especially if your grands are as adorable as mine. ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment