Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Make a Wish"

My boys share a birthday, and we think it's pretty special. The boys aren't as much of a fan of it, but now that they're older, I think they see how unique it is. They're like twins, two years removed...however, they don't really look much alike.
 This particular birthday was two years ago, already! Time sure flies. As you can see from the date, their birthday is two days from now! I have another layout to share with you on that BIG day. The big news is my oldest will be 29 and my baby will be 27!! They're making me feel so old right about now. We couldn't be any more proud of the amazing men they have become!!!
This cake was something to talk about!! Cookie dough brownie cake! It was pretty amazing, but even I must admit, it was almost over the top with chocolate. At their request, I made it for them again last year, but left off the chocolate chips from the side of the cake. I will be making it again this year because they love it. It's super easy too, but shhhhhh...that'll be our little secret!
I use this mustache washi tape a lot in their layouts. My hubby and boys love their facial hair so it's perfect for all their layouts. And the plaid....very masculine!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You'll have to stop back on Thursday for the other layout of their 2017 birthday. Love our boys!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ŒThey are simply our best contribution to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment