Thursday, August 22, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Happy Birthday - Game On"

Here's another layout of my boys' birthday celebration in 2017. As I mentioned yesterday in my post, they share a birthday and its TODAY!! My husband and I are planning to have a lunch with our birthday boys today, and then celebrate with dinner out, cake, ice cream, and gifts on Sunday when we normally get together as a family. I can't wait!!
 We all love a good game of corn hole. I'm not very good at it, but I like to play anyway, if anybody will allow me to be their partner. 😕 This celebration took place at my youngest son and daughter-in-love's home. It was fun to celebrate there, in their newly purchased home.
 This is kind of a strange blend of patterned paper, but I think it works okay. This is one of those layouts that I look back at the design of it and think maybe I should have done it differently. But anyway....my favorite people are in it, and that's what matters most to me.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and say a big happy birthday to my boys from wherever you are!! They are such a special blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment