Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Made in USA"

Did you all enjoy your Independence Day? There's always reason to celebrate living in a free country. We are blessed to be Americans!!
 I have no idea why the colors look so different on each of these pics. The center one that has more blue and white (less tan) is actually what it looks like. Sorry for the crazy vintage look of the other two pics. Not sure what I did.
 This layout is from our celebration in 2016!! Time sure flies, but how cute is my family?!?! I love them all so dearly! We're short a daughter-in-law in this picture. They were definitely dating then, but maybe she was out of town with her family or for some reason, just not pictured.

Does your family play cornhole?? It's one of our favorite outside games to do together. We now have a new, bigger yard to play in! Can't wait to take full advantage of that. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment