Saturday, July 20, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Smile Smile"

It's really heating up in northeastern Indiana. This is the perfect evening to catch up with my blog! I have so many summer layouts to share with you.\

Here's one form a few years back. Our extended family got together at my husband's sister and brother-in-laws home in Michigan. So much fun with siblings, nieces, nephews, and cousins! They have a lovely pool, so they're home is a big, big draw in the summertime. Getting us all there at the same time is the hard part!

 I used the circles to echo the circular window in the clubhouse. I didn't really want to cut these pictures into circles, but instead I used the circles as an accent. I also journaled around the cirlces.
 Aren't they cuties? The girl and the blondie are my grandbabies!! The other two handsome boys are my great nephews!! Love them all and it's so fun to see them play together since the great nephews live in Texas. They really don't get to see each other very much.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Stay cool! I'll be sharing a few more layouts from our family's extended weekend together over the next few days. Don't forget to stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment