Sunday, June 16, 2019

Two Page Layout - "Super Dad"

Father's Day is here! I hope you are honoring the Dad or Father-figure in your life. If you still have your Dad here in this world with you, that is something to celebrate. I found a layout from Father's Day 2015 that I never posted. Once I found it, I drafted and scheduled a post for today so that I wouldn't forget again!

So much has changed in 4 years since these pictures were taken. Our little grandson is now 5 and nothing babyish about him anymore. Time sure does fly. I know this was one of my hubby's favorite Father's Day because he received this cornhole game made specially for him by our two sons!!! We play this game so much every summer. Our boys put a lot of work into it and it's been a source of joy for all of us. I'm the only one who kind of sucks at playing it, but I play anyway!
I love this license plate paper and the red ruler washi tape. Perfect for the masculine layout.
So proud of the men in my life!! My father is now gone, but my husband is a great role model for manhood for our two boys as they start their families and take care of their wives, children and their homes.
My hubby spoils me rotten and I'm forever grateful to God for helping us find each other!

Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment