Sunday, March 17, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Mount of Beatitudes"

Today, I'm sharing another layout from my newly completed Israel scrapbook. The Mount of Beatitudes was one of the most beautiful spots we visited.
 As a group, we found some shade and took turns reading scripture. It was still morning, but boy was it hot outside already! 
 It was so surreal that we were there at the spot where Jesus gave his Sermon on the Mount!! The view of the sea was amazing! They built a church here to represent the Biblical significance of the area. I have another layout that shows the inside of the church, but the grounds were so lush and green, these pictures deserved their own layout.
I used washi to frame the photos. It's subtle, but it's a repeating pattern of a world map. My journaling around the edge comes partly from the Sermon on the Mount. A few layered, punched flowers and a bright pop of green keeps the focus on the pictures.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope the sun is shining where you are today!


No comments:

Post a Comment