Monday, March 25, 2019

Two page Layout - "Hoppy Easter"

Spring is definitely arriving in northeastern Indiana! We're all so ready! To celebrate, I'm going to take a short break from posting my Israel layouts and share a little Easter.

These pictures are from coloring eggs a few years back. We're trying to form some strong traditions with our kids and grandkids and coloring eggs is one of them. Even my full grown boys and their wives seem to enjoy it. If you're trying to start traditions with your busy families, my suggestion is to get it on the calendar as soon as possible, so everybody can be there to enjoy it. Speaking of that, I need to get it on the family calendar for this year!
 The grandkids are starting to enjoy doing these things together as a family too! I love that we're making memories that they will hold onto long after PawPaw and I are gone. I hope they will also enjoy looking back through all of my scrapbooks and keeping the pages that are special to them.
I love this because it shows all of the silliness that we share as a family too. Between my boys and their wives playing the part of "creepy" Easter bunny, and the occasional splashing of the colored egg dye, and the other chaos that ensues, it's always a great time together! Everybody gets to take home the eggs they made to eat them throughout the week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are beginning to see spring break through in your area too! Soon the trees will begin to blossom. The hope of Easter is right around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment