Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Ancient Fishing Boat"

Here's my third layout from my completed Israel album.
 The remains of this ancient fishing boat were found along the shore of the Sea of Galilee in 1986. It was painstakingly uncovered, restored and put on display. There were many amazing pieces of history on display at the museum.
I tried to keep my embellishments to a minimum throughout this album. The point is for the photos of our wonderful trip to be the spotlight and tell the story.
 I hope these layouts will spark ideas for your future travel layouts or any kind of layout, actually. When I look at layouts others have created I'm usually trying to find the best way to arrange my photos on the page, where to put the title, journaling, embellishments, etc. I get a lot of ideas from Pinterest, but many times I just start laying out my photos to see what works. I tend to use a lot of photographs on each layout. Especially with this album, since I had so many great photos to choose form.

Thanks for following! Have a crafty week!! It's starting to look a bit like spring here in northeast Indiana. Thunderstorms are on their way later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment