Thursday, February 14, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Hugs & Kisses"

These two little munchkins have my heart!! I can't believe I haven't shared this one before now. I must have blinked because now they're 4 and 6 years old. 
 These two are the most adorable and precious handful EVER! This Grandma gig is truly a joy!
 This was Valentines Day 2015. I created special treat bags for them both. Scarlet's was an owl and Sawyer's a fox. Sissy seems to like Sawyer's cars in this picture as much as she liked her pink unicorn.
I raised two boys (no girls), so the pink lace, washi and other feminine touches were pretty new to me at that time!! 😍They'll never get old!! Poor Sawyer will just have to deal with it, I guess. And who knew how cute it would be to just fold over some ribbon or ball fringe and attach it randomly to a page.Except for the sweet faces, it may be my favorite part of the layout.
Happy Valentines Day!! Go squeeze somebody you love! Pamper yourself and your loved ones! ❤❤❤
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment